Friday, September 13, 2013

Newest Client MJB Lock Services LLC

Hired by MJB Lock Services LLC to handle all their graphic design needs.

Lets see, what have we done so far. Business cards, logo creation, multiple size and style ads, banners, letterhead, etc. I worked closely with the client making sure they got what they wanted and needed their designs to be. They have been great to work with and told me they are extremely pleased, saying they turned out better than they even hoped they would. And of course, a happy client makes a happy me.

MJB Lock Services LLC also wants you to know that you are free to use this coupon and the info on it if you are in need of a locksmith. I can vouch that they are a certified local business, honest, hardworking and affordable. So feel free to look them up for help in the Twin Cities and surrounding areas. www.mjblockservices.com

If you are in need of design services, I am still taking clients. So drop me a line and we can make you something you will love. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment